Small habits that require little or no talent but collectively add up to making a huge difference to yourself, what you want to do and where you want to be:
- being on time and not keeping others waiting
- being mindful and considerate of others
- putting in a little extra effort, going the extra mile
- being more energetic
- being interested in something
- being passionate about what you do
- doing that little bit extra
- having a good work ethic, take pride in what you do
- being grateful and showing that gratitude
- being positive about yourself and what you want to do
- being curious about things and wanting to know more
- preparing yourself or for events in advance
Have we missed anything?
Please feel free to add to the comments below.